Thursday, July 16, 2015

Simplicity is Sexy


‘Walked into the room you know you make my eyes burn. It was like James Dean, for sure.’ Well… let’s not get carried away here, but TBH, Lana del Rey’s not that far off you know.

There’s something incredibly sexy the simplicity of a white shirt and jeans. Period. Perhaps it has to do with the easiness of the look, the effortlessness, the borderline French chic vibes it plays with, the casual smart style, the versatility… who knows.
One thing remains true: to this day, with a few nips and tucks inherent to each and everyone’s personal style, the white shirt and jeans look remains a classic. Pure style locked in a timeless sartorial bubble.

While Lana’s referring to this look on men… (a moment to recollect please)… I, on the other hand, as much as it pains me to say ‘no’ to a man in a white shirt and blue jeans, had something else in mind: us women wearing a white shirt and jeans or in my case a this beautiful 70'skirt .

I'm inspired from Caroline Book : How to be Parisian wherever you are .. I read the book in Albanian , it was amazing get your copy soon as possible . A Huge thnx to my amazing sister <3

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2016 at 4:21 AM , Blogger Neymarjr Fans said...

Nice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home