Thursday, May 21, 2015

What does spring smell like ?!




                                                      Wearing : Skirt Bershka SS15 ; Top Zara Trf Ss15 ; Shoes Zara FW15 

Sun’s shining. Birds are dropping hits. Streets look like day-clubs and ice-cream parties from a futuristic 60s meets 70s film scene. When the wind is blowing it smells like Chanel No.5. And when us girls hit the streets it’s a fucking Vogue edition of fab clothes on fab 6 ft tall silhouettes. No. No. I’m not crazy. It’s spring ladies, and I swear to God it feels like summer .. Tirana is crazy in this time is so hot sometimes I can't breath

( I'm allergic from pollen flower this is the reason ) . OK , its been a busy week for me , some of you have seen my Snapchat for all thinks I've done .. thanks god the weekend its near the door , I'm planning to go for a trip in my home town Peja with my best friend Elsa so far this is the Idea .. don't know what Will happen till the Saturday morning :P .  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home