Monday, May 4, 2015

Hey from Brussels!

                          Wearing : Skirt H&M ; T-shirt Zara ; Jacket Zara ; Shoes and Bag Zara

Hey from Brussels  !! 
My favourite place in Brussels had to be Grand Place square. It was just incredible and something that I never took for granted despite walking through it multiple times a day.  There are so many stories you'll hear about this square, most are rumours. One very popular story which isn't true is about the town hall. The main tower isn't centred, it's more to the right. When the architect came back and saw this he went to the top of the tower and jumped off. What really happened is that it was originally built correctly, at the time having a centred focus point was important but then they needed to expand to be able to hire more people and collect more money so they could only expand the left hand side making it uneven. Another thing I noticed is that the centre point on the door doesn't line up correctly if you follow it up the tower,
that really annoyed me once I spotted it as then I couldn't not see it! hmm you may think I have notice to many things , but yee I'm an Architect . One thing I'm really going to miss is the food, I haven't dared weigh myself but we both know we gained a few pounds. I'm going to have to invest in a waffle maker and find some Belgian chocolate so I can make my own Belgian waffles here In Tirana , what do you think about my Idea ?  God, they are just so good .. The weather was perfect now that I'm writing this I cant breath because of this hot weather here in Tirana . I can call it SUMMER not a spring time .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home