Sunday, March 22, 2015

THE TRENCHCOAT


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm currently enjoying a chill weekend at my parents here in Kosovo but luckily I found some time earlier this week to schedule this post for you guys. On days like these I usually like to sleep late, catch up with my favourite blog reads and wear my comfiest jammies. So what do you think about this Trench , I felt in love directly as I saw it in Zara store ..
it's perfect what my closet missed . I'm wearing a lot this time is a perfect weather for a trench . also the dress is from Zara i had on my closet for a while now I think almost for two years. Wualaa And as for the photos , a huge thnx to a friend of mine Leon Emra for the amazing shoot. He is a very talented guy. check out his facebook page also the instagram Leon Emra Photography  
Wearing; Zara Trench NewSS15; Dress Zara fw13; Shoes Zara FW14; Sunglasses CELINE



                                                                       Lots of Love N xo

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2015 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Diana Cloudlet said...

Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
I’ll return later to see a new one!

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home