Monday, November 10, 2014

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE

Hi there!  Another week went by, and I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!  Is it me or this year is going super fast?!  We’re  in November and soon Christmas will be here whew, too fast lol. I’m back from my mini vacation !!  I wish I could stay in paradise with my girlfriends forever but we all know that vacations have to end lol, so back to our own paradise.  It was an amazing 3 days of  fun!!  Pogradec was just breath taking!! We had a relaxed weekend, the weather was good .. the nature was amazing I could stay there forever .. Did u check out my Instagram account , I have post a lot of new pics  :)  


I'm Wearing : Dress; Zara new fw14-15 ; Shoes: Zara new fw14-15 ; Hat; Stradivarius fw14-15 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home