Thursday, October 16, 2014

ROMANTIC VIBES

I’m Falling into Fall these days. It’s mid October already. Days are now remarkably chillier, but after an incredibly kind September,
Personally, I love this transition period between seasons...
 Just imagine…finding a piece that somehow covers it all: at first glance it looks like a top, but it has the length of a dress, with a deep cut that reminds me of wearing an open vest. Without being able to putting it into a category, it simply caught my attention – I had to “invite it to join my wardrobe”! Instead of wearing it with some nice basics, I added my skinny black jeans and Finito ! . And I can make this promise – this top or dress (or whatever we might call it) is worth trying it. I was wearing this outfit yesterday and it was a sunny day with a light breeze that felt like summer. The breeze made my top swirl around my body and when closing my eyes I felt like diving into an beautiful holiday memory. And this feeling is unbelievable valuable… Sorry about the bad quality of the pics , Ani ( photographer girl) didn't have time so another friend of mine toked the pics . I didn't wanted to posted at all but then I convinced myself that not every time I can have super quality photos :S .. till the next post hope Ani will have time for me :)
I'm wearing; Top/Dress :Zara Ss14 ; Jeans H&M ; Bag and Sandals : Zara Ss13 ; Sunglasses Ray-Ban

xx Ninna 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home