Thursday, October 30, 2014

Modern Countryside

Don’t know about you, but I am loving all that is happening in fashion these days. Yeah, yeah, I know, it’s all a bit chaotic and all over the place, with everything in and nothing out, but just think about it? No more style boundaries. No more rules. Every style compromise and once sartorial concession seemed to have literally vanished.

One day women want to be glamorous femmes fatales, the other it’s all about channeling your Tom boy’ish persona. Ha. ’90’s are happily married to those ’50’s with their feminine silhouettes and ice-cream colors. And I'm talking of this tube skirt that I'm wearing right here .. huge white skirt Amazing !!  I been reading about lasted trends in fashion but I think I will posted later on cause today I'm gone talk just for my amazing Tuesday .. Me and my girls have planed a long ago to go at "Mrizi i Zanave" is a restaurant in a countryside of Albania .A restaurant with its farm, vineyard, and vegetable garden, its own olive plantation, delicious wine, lovely nature ... I’m referring to Mrizi I Zanave .This Tuesday i visited for the first time and I was immediately impressed. The food was delicious, modern touch spicing up local tradition. Everything 100% BIO, 100% Albanian. Freshly picked vegetable from the garden cooked and served in wood plates, dairy products such as goat or cattle cheese processed by the restaurant staff, country ham preserved down in their basement, red Kallmet wine from the local vineyards, local fruit dessert, originate an authentic dining experience even for us locals. And beside that it was so fun I made those beautiful pics in this beautiful Landscape of Albania .. the weather was so great the sun was shinning so warm and everything green ohh... Heaven in my eyes! In a first pic is a beautiful lady Elsa ,she is wearing a gorgeous dress from Zara and a hat from Stradivarius  really Modern Country Style .. She's An Amazing Person <3.. yee I know I sad I will not talk about fashion in this post but just a few word :P .. Check for more my Ig account Ninnasblog . 
I'm wearing : Shirt ; Mango fw14 : Skirt ; Zara fw15 : Shoes ; PullandBear fw15 : Sunglasses : RayBan mirrors 





3 Comments:

At October 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Angie T. said...

So beautiful :)

 
At October 28, 2015 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Flash Hide said...

http://www.fleshandhide.com

Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

 
At October 28, 2015 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Flash Hide said...

http://www.fleshandhide.com

Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home