Saturday, October 4, 2014

Baby Blue Leather Jacket


Yeah, yeah, yeah. Autumn’s here, and were it not for all the websites and online mags preaching the arrival of fall with its sweater weather and ankle boots, I swear I would have still been in my bikinis oblivious of the rain and cooler temperatures.

One thing we change about our style habits come autumn is wearing a jacket. That’s to say we can still stretch some summer’ish outfits into fall, but for evening or crispy mornings we – most likely – will need a jacket. And when it comes to these, the last few years in fashion seem to have been all about the redundant leather jacket, and for 2 years now, the denim too is making a comeback.
Although I practically live in my leather jacket, I will admit I hate the fact that it became more than a staple, it became a ubiquitous bitch, that’s all over the place, regardless of personal style. So, while leather is my first and only true love, I am considering a denim affair for this autumn. For variety reasons you know.

Leather can translate to more chic and smart looks, to a bit more professional in that sophisticated editor kinda way.Here I'm wearing BLUE leather jacket from  Zara , I bought it last year and I wore it for like 2-3 times cause the weather was getting darker .I'm matching with these high waisted jeans from Mango. Asofuckinglutely gorgeous! High wasited jeans add curves where they’re not, keep everything into place, super tight and fitted, accentuate curves in the hottest way possible, and give a bit of retro-urban-chic vibe to a look. They look perfect with a tee in. 
I'm wearing ; Jacket: Zara ; High waist jeans: Mango ; Tee Zara ; Head jewelry: Asos ( buy it online ) ; Ankle boots: Zara 
                                     Till the next post , enjoy this Casual one .. Love N <3

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2014 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Jhon Staphen said...

Love the idea, because it is a combination of two styles. Not too girly, not to rocker.
Third picture is lovely. <3

Marketing and Advertising Agency Singapore | Branding and Advertising Agency Singapore

 
At October 16, 2014 at 4:06 AM , Blogger ninna nila said...

Thank You so much for you comment <3

 
At October 16, 2014 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Robert Thomas said...

I love fashion picture .your combination of two styles is so great

aiden pearce trench coat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home