Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Day In Leather Leggings and Kimono!

Even if I had tried stalking the sun slash weather report and I could not have asked for a warmer day such as today. Sun shining. Birds singing. Everyone smiling. Colors looking brighter. City noise sounding like music. Okay, I may be slightly loosing it, but hell don’t take me off my unicorn just yet. My fantasy world is bound to crumble soon. It is summer still and the studying week just kicked off, and I'm about to have a perfect weekend with my girl in Kosovo .. it's our first time that we dissed to go together there , I'm so happy cant wait for a different way of partying . ( Wait to see the pic :) , don't forget to follow me on insta .. I post like every day a new pic @ninnasblog )  let me talk about the outfit now , 
 Leather Leggings. One word. Okay two. LOVE them! .. don't forget to mention this gorgeous Kimono from River Island it looks so good also with jeans for a school outfit , same with the dress for the night out . These are my fave thing right now. I can’t wait to style them with just about everything I can think of, and see how many looks and wears I can get out of them. They’re cool, easy to wear, edgy & sophisticated.
Plus, they’ve got tons of other great stuff, so if these are not your thing, don’t worry, plenty of fish in the sea in their store. Not to mention loads of great tops to pair them with. 

For the photos a huge thanks to my friend Ani , She rocks <3 
Wearing : Kimono - River Island ; Leggings - Pull and bear ; Top - Zara ; Bag - Mango ; Shoes - Zara 

5 Comments:

At September 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Sara Shiku said...

Shume lovely :3

 
At June 22, 2015 at 12:28 PM , Blogger cipele-obuca.com said...

women's leggings

 
At October 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM , Blogger LeatherFashion Online said...

Nice Collection For Leggings for women made by leather stuff, I Am Here to show the one more manufacturing unit in india who also made such a wonderfull Women Leather Leggings. Hope You Will Like CrabRocks Product.

 
At November 2, 2015 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Summer Lark said...

Awesome! I like your leather leggings very much and your dressing style as well. I am exploring for some Gym Leggings, can you suggest me something.

 
At April 13, 2017 at 2:40 AM , Blogger daisy brown said...

Wao awesome collection of leggings. i like each of them as i am a leggings fan.
Want to check more collection check it here womens leggings

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home