Sunday, August 31, 2014

The DRESS We Always Go Back To…




… the BLACK DRESS or even the little black dress going by the name of LBD will forever be that one piece us girls resort to when in a fashion predicament. But have you noticed how every time we choose a black dress for any event or even for work, or weekend getaways, as a last-minute-what-the-hell-am-I-gonna-wear-style-compromise you always end up looking & feeling your best.
I Bought this dress 3 years before , its from Bershka and you can't imagine how many times I have wear it . Something happened a year ago and I lost it ( at least i thought it , thanks god NO ) I was saying to my mom that i couldn't find it , it wasn't at my home in Tirane either here in Peja .. and 2 days before my mom was looking smth in her closet to get away and she sad .. What is this ? Are you going to wear it , or u don't need it any more .. I was omg I found it amazed( I was looking to by a new one but I didn't found it like I wanted) but now here I'm wearing it my old black dress. . And ..
What’s the secret? I dare say it’s the elegance of the color (or non color), which compliments any skin tone, works for any occasion, is styled easily, blends in perfectly with any clothing or accessory item, hairstyle or makeup.
From red-carpet styles, to office appropriate, to party little dresses, beach styles, flirty dresses, retro style, uber elegant or uber hot – the BLACK DRESS is for everywhere & everyone .. 
                                                               Till next post , N <3 

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2014 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Sara Shiku said...

Shume nice blogu :D . do te te ndjek . Ky eshte blogu im btw, eshte i ri :3 http://shikushikus.blogspot.com/

 
At September 16, 2014 at 8:43 AM , Blogger ninna nila said...

Faleminderit shume zemer , suksese me blogun dhe behu gati per qendrime me ore te tera prane kompjuterit <3 me bej add ne fb marigona nila ose nese ke instagram account @ninnasblog me shkruaj :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home