Friday, August 22, 2014

STYLE SIMPLICITY

Ahhh, I feel like I haven’t posted in ages. I can’t believe how busy my summer has been. I'm working all day at my dads Jewelery shop after that I come home and I'm tired as hell . I can say here I'm looking fat my moms is making a Delicious food every day, how can I say  'I can't eat' when I feel the smell from the kitchen .. feeling sad  ( 10 days left to go back in Tirana and then I will start with " No Eating diet " :P ) 

Anyways, today’s post is a simple, polished look that transitions easily from summer to fall.I Found this Dress at H&M Trend I'm in love with this is really easy to wear , don't need for any accessorize and so its casual to wear it during the day or for a night out .  Heels are from Zara metalized .They look good  with everything that I have in my closet , they are a MUST for me :) .  Have a lovely weekend , till the next post enjoy the photos and wait for more to come :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home