Thursday, July 31, 2014

Afternoon On The Beach , palazzo pants


I seriously cannot believe we’re nearing the end of July. I mean, I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer here… but, really?! Fall fashion is starting to make an appearance (partially exciting/partially depressing) and meanwhile I’m trying to take advantage of long summer days and this glowing golden light that comes right before sunset .
Here I was still at the beach really i can tell i had a perfect time there , and I want to go back again . I'm wearing Palazzo pants from Zara , When a trend like this comes along , or its style is reinvented - I'm looking at you Palazzo Pants - it's only normal some of us are left with the ' looking at ' , or perhaps just a raised eyebrow. Flowy silky soft fabric, that just blow in the summer wind , making you feel irresistibly sexy and sophisticated. A bit of sheerness - the palazzo pants look for summer can look very effortless and chic. It's like wearing a maxi skirt  while you're vacationing like me on in this case .This by-the-sea-style looks great with flats, cropped top or a bikini top like I'm wearing (mine its from hm ) and here we have a bohemian vibe to it. For the pics a big thanks for my girl Ilva she is an amazing girl :) , in the end I have another thanks for +frantices for editing <3 


                                                                                    Till the next post , with love N <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home