Friday, July 25, 2014

A Sweet Summer Dress

It feels so good to be back but sad in one way! Me and my friends spent a fun weekend  at the beach. We were in a south of Albania in a beautiful Beach of Jali . The sea was amazing I could stay there forever , its like heaven in the shade of blue .We had great time, but there is something about coming back and chatting with you guys that gets me excited, so thank you for reading!  If you have a summer vacation planned, hopefully you can find some outfit inspiration in these posts. I'm wearing this sweet dress from Zara that I bought it like 2 weeks before my vacation and I couldn't wait to wear it, perfect for the beach and also for hot summer days in the City . Uuu and I'm so a sunglasses girl , these are my favorite for the moment a mirrored ray-ban . I like to thanks my friend Bora who shoot those photos and for Editing +frantices  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home