Monday, June 9, 2014

Live in shades of cool







Photos From Ani Jasa
Hi guys , the summer in Tirana has come , is so hot those days and I have to be at university every day till Friday and I finish then I have the Exams till the end of July . 

I can tell u I'm a big fan of Blue for this summer hot days , u have too see my next post for another shade of it :)
Once a friend of mine and I were shopping at Mango and she asked me ‘ what is one item in your closet that you love wearing the most?’ I said ‘maxi skirts or maxi dresses’. I absolutely love maxi skirt. They are becoming my signature style in real life. So, today’s post is all about maxi skirts. There are a ton of ways you can wear them both in summers and winters this time I choose to wear it with crop top and a white blazer , striking a balance between casual and glamorous. Hope you like the post. 
For the photos as always my dear friend AniJasa <3 

Wearing : Skirt; Mango(ss13) : Blazer; Mango(fw14) : Top; Bershka(ss14) : Jewelery; HM(ss13) : Shoes; HM(ss13) : Shades; Rayban 

Have a great week ahead everyone.
                      Till next week with Love ninna <3

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2014 at 3:37 AM , Blogger Ermelinda Alia said...

Ninna, you are gorgeous.

 
At June 9, 2014 at 4:09 AM , Blogger ninna nila said...

Thank you beautiful <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home