Sunday, March 10, 2013

No love allowed



Wearing :Jacket - Mango(fw-12) ; T-shirt - Mango(ss- 13) ; Leather skirt - vintage(old) ; Blouse- Vintage(old) ; Shoes - Aldo(New)

Home Sweet Home.Guess where I am?...I'm posting from my Home in Peja.. 
Casual, simple and elegant, the classical black and white combo, perfect for any occasion, night or day.  We can always add little details to make it a bit more interesting. 

I have a busy week ahead of me! Wish me luck..
      Have a nice week everyone!

               xoxo N.  

4 Comments:

At March 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Marta Purriños Hernández said...

Amazing post! Love your style!

Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

 
At May 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM , Blogger elena's blog said...

nice look i love u blog

 
At June 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!

xo

colormenana.blogspot.com

 
At September 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Ina Shenplaku said...

cool outfit...look at my blog and please follow me http://picassinaimagitation.blogspot.com/
Follow me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home