Sunday, March 3, 2013

MY POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

Wearing Jacket: Zara (a-w 12) ; T-shirt:Mango(s-s 13) ; Shirt;Ltb (for boys) ; Bag;Zara (a-w 12) ; Sandals;Pull&Bear (s-s 12)

This is the outfit I choose for this beautiful shiny day. It's definitely one of my favourites, I don't know why, but I feel so comfortable with this style,with little slashes that remind you a bit of the "rocker style", the mix of colours and textures is maybe that what I like the most about this outfit. 
                          What do you think?
                      Have a nice week everyone!

4 Comments:

At March 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Julia Janku said...

So cute ! I love you in the sandals, it totally makes me feel like summer is right around the corner ! and the sun today... ow Gosh !

x,Julia
www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

 
At March 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Kristi Janku (Kiki) said...

Super, i love the combo and you as always !

xx Kiki
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

 
At March 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Eris said...

Shkelqen :)

 
At September 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM , Blogger TheRomRom.Com said...

Kjo veshje te shkon shume shume! Dukesh shume bukur!

www.theromrom.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home