Saturday, February 2, 2013

B&W STRIPES

The moment sun came in trough my window I dressed, took my camera and hit the road. There's nothing better then sunny saturdays in winter.



...After weeks and weeks of studying, I decided to give myself one super lazy saturday as a reward, or more of a relaxation before I dive into all those books.What I'm wearing here is a comfy outfit , i love the new trend of stripes and this beautiful t-shirt that i got from mango..  Hope you all have a great weekend .. Love you All Ninna . 




4 Comments:

At February 2, 2013 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Najada Ada said...

Nice T-shirt. Love your leather leggings too!
najadastyle.blogspot.com

 
At February 5, 2013 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Eris said...

One of my favourite outfits so far :)

 
At February 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Joy Sinani said...

So Cute!!

http://joysinani.blogspot.gr/

 
At February 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM , Blogger ninna nila said...

Thank you <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home