Friday, November 30, 2012

Wish I Stayed


When I took pictures of the outfit, it was a really sleepy weather in the whole Peja, really autumn. Moody... That is exactly what I am and it reflects in my outftits. Sometimes I feel more rocky, sometimes more girly. And this is one of my girly outfits.I wanted to show you my new mango jacket and my new zara bag.. I really like how it is looks like..I hope you are all doing well .


Jacket/xhaketa- Mango (au-w 13) ; Shirt/Kemisha- Mango (s-s 12) ; Cardigan - Mango (old) ; Skirt/fundi-Koton (s-s 12) ; Bag/canta-Zara (New) ; Shoes/kepucet- Forever21 (old)  
Love Ninna <3 

7 Comments:

At November 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Najada Ada said...

Love your shoes!So cool!

www.najadastyle.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2012 at 8:32 AM , Blogger ninna nila said...

Thank you Najada :) <3

 
At December 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Kristi Janku (Kiki) said...

Love the combo as always <3

xx, Kiki

 
At January 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Joy Sinani said...

Nice Jacket
Follow me:)
The Little Artist

 
At January 14, 2013 at 7:32 AM , Blogger EdonA said...

Pse nuk po poston qe nje kohe te gjate? :)

 
At January 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Blogger ninna nila said...

Edona ,isha duke u pregaditur per sezonin e provimeve :S edhe do filloj gjate ktyre diteve besoje sa me shpejt se u be shum kohe :S Te puth

 
At September 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Era R. said...

Ohooo tash zbulova se je e Pejes. Me bere krenareee se edhe une jam e Pejes :* Ka pak njerez kosovar qe e marrin guximin me u vesh si ti :) puthjeee <3 Era

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home