Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ONLINE STYLE ICONS

No outfit post today, peeps!  I thought it would be fun to show you who exactly my style icons are; or at least those people with awesome outfits that inspire me. 'Style icon' is such a big word and actually I get inspired by nothing else than my own closet and a laaaaaarge amount of bloggers while surfing the interwebz. Nevertheless, while scrolling through snapshots of Paris Fashion Week, I will always find women of whom I think they dress fab.

I present to you: my very own collection of well-dressed people! Most of them are well known all over the world but I hope you can still discover some new faces in my list! 


                                                                   Gala Gonzalez
                                                    Spanish fashion blogger, dj & it-girl



                                                                      Columbine Smiile
Swedish blogger & fashion editor at Style By



Natalie Suarez
American model & fashion blogger


Karla Deras
American stylist & fashion blogger

 Elin Kling
Swedish it-girl, fashion editor & blogger


Eleonora Carisi
from Italy
Joujou Villeroy

Hedvig Opshaug
From Norway
Northern Light
Alexandra Per
from Spain


Xoxo Ninna 

2 Comments:

At November 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Eranda Janku said...

I could see you on each of those outfits !

x

Eranda

www.dollhousescrapbook.com

 
At November 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger charmly said...

Customize your owm fur coat. http://www.cwmalls.com can meet you need.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home