Tuesday, October 9, 2012

EATING: CHICKEN SALAD

One of my favorite salads, It is so terribly simple, they do not even know if you need any recipe :) 

We need:
 * green beans
 * Lettuce (iceberg, - whatever :))
 * Tomato
 * chicken breast
 * potatoes
 (do not know of any proportion, everything I throw ' the eye ')


 Chicken breasts, cut into chunks, sprinkle with herbs or just seasoning the chicken, put the aluminum foil and put it on a few minutes in the oven. At that time should be longer to cook in lightly salted water for beans. To toss a salad dish and sliced ‚Äč‚Äčtomato. Then add the beans and chicken and sprinkle with all your favorite spices, I add cash from Vegeta called 'natural mozzarella and tomatoes to' (I said that I'm lazy :)) After that we throw all the needs in a  plate . buen apetito .. END :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home