Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Lovin'.





















Shirt/Kemisha - Koton , 
Skirt/Fundi - Zara trf SS/12
Bag/Canta - Collection 
Shoes/Kepucet - Aldo (old) 
Sunglasses/Syzet - Mango SS'12

Here I am... Finally... But still not done - 3 exams to go. But who cares I needed to go outdoors with my boyfriend so I thought why not shoot an outfit. Im wearing my new zara skirt ! And Im wearing my white shirt. Roll up those sleevles and put it in your skirt; et voila ..
Don't Forget Summer is officially here! 
Have a good time, Beautiful people :) 

                                                                    Love , N xoxo









3 Comments:

At June 28, 2012 at 5:40 AM , Blogger TheDollsFactory.com said...

Great look girl.
Love the location as well

 
At June 30, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

love it all!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Silvia said...

This look is amazing! I love your skirt!

http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home